Membership is open to serving and former Royal Engineer Officers, Warrant Officers & Senior NCOs who have served / are serving in Bomb Disposal / Explosive Ordnance Disposal units in the Regular Army, the Territorial Army / TA&VR / Army Emergency Reserve / \’Z\’ Reserve or during National Service.
SO – WHY JOIN?
If you are still serving – it will gain you ‘brownie points’ with the CO.
If you left the Sappers many years ago, or even just recently, there are even better reasons to join:
- A Quarterly Newsletter keeping you in touch with news and events in the BD / EOD world.
- Invitations to functions organised by the club and by the Regiments
- Networking opportunities with former and current serving BDOs
- Insights into EOD Activities and Operations undertaken by the Royal Engineers today
- The opportunity to meet and socialise with former comrades (and new friends)
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER
To join, download and complete the membership form below and send to the Hon Secretary. Subscriptions are £6.00 per annum and there is an initial joining fee of £4.00. You may pay either by cheque, Standing Order or used notes in a brown paper envelope at the annual dinner.
Microsoft Word 95